Really hit and miss; very disappointing and expected more for the price and advertised features.
Loft room on the left, 2nd floor:-
1. Shower head totally crusted over with limescale, very few vents worked.
2. Shower head had no working adjuster to hold it in place.
3. Tile floors were raised and sharp; scratched foot.
4. Toilet seat was not connected to the toilet. Was on the floor. Pretty shocked at that.
5. Sink plug missing, could not fill sink, so wasted water.
6. The Velux windows didn’t seem to seal tightly so lots of noise pollution and clearly wasted heat.
7. The TV screen had been damaged and was not really watchable as had massive pixel tears right down the screen.
8. The 2 plug power-socket on the bedside cabinet was exposed – this is really dangerous for reaching over in the dark.
9. Room was generally grubby, spiders webs in windows.
10. Bed was comfortable.
1. Shower hose is ruptured, squirts out sideways.
2. TV had no signal, aerial connection was not in, but when put back into the wall it was clearly broken - would not even tune to any digital channels.
3. Windows were wide open upon arrival. Realised this was because the room smells really bad, like smelly socks.
4. Bedside lights were not working at all, switches were wobbly.
Had rooms there which have been tidier and had working and safe fundamental services (TV, Shower, Lights, electric sockets), but makes for a inconsistent and emerging unpleasant experience, with premier hotel prices.