- Lovely beach in a beautiful area.
- Lots of small tavernas along the beach (Thalassa is amazing!)
- Complementary room upgrade upon check-in as well as a free dinner at one of the nicer restaurants.
- Kristina was very kind at the reception :-)
- Terribly many bees at the outside restaurants during daytime, which made it impossible to eat there and no heads up from the staff regarding this issue.
- During our one week stay we were only able to change new beach towels once and no flexibility what so ever, not what you would expect from a 5-star hotel.
- Only cash payment available across all of the hotels bars and restaurants, which wasn't made clear by the staff at check-in. Very inconvenient for guests who don't have all inclusive since you couldn't add it to your room either. A bit outdated system.
- Do not recommend the Paxos boat-trip booked and recommend through the hotel. Trip standard did not match a 5-star service level. Save your money and do your own research instead.
- An excess use of disposable plastic (i.e. plastic glasses, gloves, bottles, straws etc.) throughout the hotel, which was quite disappointing with that many guests.
- Need to reserve sun beds (both beach and pool) very early in the morning although the opposite policy is clearly stated.
- The system with reservations at the gym did not work very efficiently. Nearly impossible to find available time slots.
- The cleaning of the rooms could have been better. Sand in bed :-(