The holiday home is on the basement floor of a two-unit complex near the sea of Torre Vado and the beaches of Pescoluse. It`s independent and equipped with accessories such as air conditioning, washing machine, electric oven, coffee machine, hair-dryer, outdoor shower, tv and mosquito nets. It accommodates up to 6 guests.
Holiday home in a two-unit complex in Torre Vado for 6 guests
The apartment is on the basement floor of a small villa, introduced by a gate and accessible by stairs. Moreover, there is an equipped
outdoor area with table, chairs and armchairs and, at the back of the
apartment, there is an outdoor area with stairs that arrives at the
upper floor and it`s divided by another gate.
The apartment consists of a large living room with open kitchen,
sofas, tv, air conditioning, pellet stove. A corridor with air
conditioning divides the living room from the sleeping area, which
consists of 3 bedrooms (1 double bedroom and 2 twin bedrooms) and a bathroom with shower.
The surroundings of the holiday home near Leuca
The apartment is on the raised ground floor of a villa in Torre Vado, lovely seaside location near Leuca, on the Ionian coast. The villa, which is near the beaches of Pescoluse, is within walking distance from the sea and the amenities.
- After reservation, you can fix check-in (from 4pm to 8pm) and check-out (from 8.30 am to 10am). An extra payment of euro 50 is required for late check-in upon request (from 8pm to 12pm).
- Upon your arrival you will be required to sign the tourism contract written in Italian language.
- The tourist tax is not included in the price and will be applied, where applicable, according to the municipal regulations.
- Bed linen/towels not provided: price is euro 15 per person per week.
- In case of non-disposal of waste, a penalty of euro 80 will be retained of the deposit.
- In case the kitchen and cutlery are left uncleaned, a penalty of euro 40 will be retained of the deposit.
- Air conditioner in the hallway.
- It is on the basement floor.