Welcome to Crazy Love, a beautifully renovated beach-front condo on
the south side of scenic 30A near Eastern Lake. With a queen master
and twin hallway bunks you can sleep up to 4 guests, comfortably.
Centrally located, you can spend your mornings on the beach and
afternoons exploring the great shops and restaurants along beautiful
30A by bike or by car. Crazy Love is perfect for a couple or small
family looking to get away for a week at the beach or a romantic
The queen master bedroom has a flat screen TV and sits just across the
hall to the full bathroom. Passing the hallway bunks you have great
ocean views from the kitchen and living room. Grab a cup of coffee and
enjoy the sunrise, or an evening beverage to see the sun depart for
the night. You will not be short of amazing memories here at Crazy
Love, book your vacation today and enjoy the simple pleasures in life!
Parking is limited to one car with permit.
What should I do in Paradise?
1. Enjoy some of the world's most beautiful beaches
2. Bike along 30A and stop at the local restaurants and bars
3. Take your family to The Hub and enjoy shopping, dining, and catch a
game on the large projector on the green
Where to Eat?
1. Cowgirl Kitchen
2. Perfect Pig Grill
3. Big Bad Breakfast
1. Bud & Alley's
2. Great Southern
1. Old Florida Fish House
2. Steamboat Grill
3. Cafe 30A
There are so many options. If you would like more recommendations,
please call the property manager for great local advice.
Where to Shop?
1. There are many great local stores from Santa Rosa Beach to Inlet
Beach, through Seacrest, Seagrove, Grayton, and Seaside
2. The Hub shops in Seagrove
3. 30Avenue--great shops, dining, and entertainment
What about the Kids?
1. The Hub has great entertainment for kids
2. The beach access is directly in front of the unit
3. Rent Bikes, stand up paddle boards, or golf carts
What else do I need to know?
1. Crazy Love is in one of the most coveted spots having direct access
to the beach seconds away
2. Crazy Love offers a fully stocked kitchen, island dining area and
3. Guests are asked to sign a rental agreement, pay 50% at the time of
booking and 50% prior to arrival.
4. Parking is limited to one car with permit
*Must be at least 25 years old to rent
**Please be aware this area has a lot of development and new
construction going on. At any given point adjacent properties to
properties we manage may go under construction to which we are not
notified. Paradise Properties is not liable for any construction
happening outside of the properties we manage.**